Employment Law Advice and Training for Employers
Protecting your business
Expert employment lawyers in Brighton & Hove, Croydon, Gatwick & Crawley, and Eastbourne
Employment law can be a minefield for employers, with complex regulations and ever-changing legislation to keep up with. By choosing to work with specialist solicitors, employers with employment law issues can be confident of getting the very best advice.
While many law firms offer UK employment law advice, the complexity in this area of law means it is crucial to instruct employment specialists – solicitors and lawyers – with the necessary expertise to do the best possible job. All of our employment solicitors work solely on employment law cases, providing a level of dedication and focus that is hard to beat.
Because we are a firm of specialists who work for both employees and employers, we believe we have a tactical advantage in assisting you to avoid costly and time-consuming Tribunal proceedings.
Employment specialists – solicitors for employers
Disputes can be costly in management time and tribunal awards, as well as damaging to company morale and reputation. We believe prevention is better than any cure and pride ourselves on ensuring our clients rarely appear in Employment Tribunals. However, where you face vexatious litigation we will defend your position and seek your company’s costs where the employee has been unreasonable.
In our experience, best practice employment policies − backed by an expert employment law advisory service − means peace of mind and a happy, productive and highly-engaged workforce.
Our key services for employers include:
- Advising on employment contracts;
- Drafting company handbooks;
- Ensuring that businesses have robust disciplinary and grievance procedures in place.
- Providing HR Consultancy and training;
- Understanding the risks and benefits of offering Compromise Agreements to employees;
- Avoiding discrimination in the workplace;
- Representing businesses at the Employment Tribunal;
- Advising on best practice restructures and redundancy procedure;
- Defending employers against unfair dismissal claims.