Skip to content

Martin Searle Solicitors

01273 609911 Request a Call Back

So What Next?

What happens when you contact us – Community Care Law

You can choose the way to contact us that most suits your immediate needs – this may be by email, telephone or by using one of our contact forms. If you have a disability and require any adjustments to be made to the way in which we deliver our services please let us know.

As a result of your initial contact, we may ask you to complete a New Client Form which we can send to you by email or post. This form has been designed to save your time and expense; if you can provide a summary of the issues, then we can get straight on to providing the immediate legal advice that you require to resolve the difficulty that you are experiencing. However when you contact us we will always aim to respond within one working day.

When you first make contact we will, without charging you:

How much and who pays?

We always explore your funding options. We are either instructed on a privately paying basis, or through legal expense insurance. We would never want to charge you for work if you are entitled to free legal help from a firm who hold a legal aid contract.

Free legal help

If you think you may be eligible for publicly funded legal assistance you should visit the Civil Legal Advice. You can do an online means test and find a Community Care Law advisor local to you.

Legal expense insurance

In some cases, you may have the benefit of legal expenses insurance which will cover your legal fees. This could be attached to your home contents or building insurance or be part of an insurance package provided by your bank.

Martin Searle Solicitors, 9 Marlborough Place, Brighton, BN1 1UB
T: 01273 609 991

Martin Searle Solicitors is the trading name of ms solicitors ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, and is registered in England under company number 05067303.

© 2024