HR Digital Media Group in Brighton – 19 May 2016
We welcome business owners, HR Managers, directors and employees responsible for personnel issues who work in the Digital Media Sector.
How to be an Effective Coach to Maximise Performance
Vanessa Williams, Business Consultant with expertise in leadership development and team development will lead our next session on what it means to be a coach in an organisational context.
If you are a Manager, Learning & Development or HR professional who is:
- Facing the prospect of coaching someone for the first time
- Curious as to what coaching would bring to your organisation
- Interested in checking what you offer as a coach
- Wanting to learn from others
Is so, Vanessa’s session will give you the confidence to ‘give it a go’
She will be:
- Exploring the difference between life coaching, business coaching, executive coaching and executive coaching
- Clarifying the differences between coaching and mentoring
- Examining the interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrating a five step, ‘fail safe’ framework for coaching other
HR Digital Media is held on the third Thursday of every other month at 9.15 to 11.15 am.
This event will be held on 19 May 2016 at Brightwave.
Events are free for members. Membership costs £25 per year. Members of the HR Digital Media Group include Fresh Egg, Ideal Networks, Nvisage, Clearleft, Bright Interactive, Propellernet, and National Numeracy.
You can also join our HR Digital Media Group on LinkedIn.