We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity and diversity in our workplace and in the way we provide our legal service.
We do this by:
- Signing up to The Law Society Diversity and Inclusion Charter
- Following best practice guidance on Equality and Diversity, as outlined in our Company Handbook
- Providing schemes to enable employees to salary sacrifice so as to enjoy tax breaks on child care
- Ensuring all staff have the opportunity to further their careers by funding external training courses to gain higher and vocational qualifications
- Organising regular social outings to celebrate our firm and our people’s achievements
- Providing Reasonable Adjustments for our employees