We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity and diversity in our workplace and in the way we provide our legal service.
We do this by:
- Signing up to The Law Society Diversity and Inclusion Charter
- Following best practice guidance on Equality and Diversity, as outlined in our Company Handbook
- Providing schemes to enable employees to salary sacrifice so as to enjoy tax breaks on child care
- Ensuring all staff have the opportunity to further their careers by funding external training courses to gain higher and vocational qualifications
- Organising regular social outings and virtual Zoom get-togethers to celebrate our firm and our people’s achievements
- Providing Reasonable Adjustments for our employees and our clients
We are also committed to promoting equality of opportunity and diversity in all workplaces. To learn more about our equality and diversity campaigns, see here.